With our background and knowledge of what a tradie website needs, we are able to offer a great value product. We use a template design (same as our tradiesites.co.nz design) but have an ability to customise the colours, design and layout so no two sites will look exactly the same.
We currently don’t offer e-commerce capabilities and the majority of the copy on our client sites is provided by the clients.
With both our Apprentice and Tradie Website packages – we have an ongoing cost of $19.50/month *.
– Domain name registration
– Ongoing secure hosting
– Regular website backup
– Website maintenance
– Software updates
– 6 monthly content/ picture updates
* all prices are plus GST and billed annually
We include a SSL certificate for every site we make, for no extra charge. A lot of other website companies will charge extra for this added security benefit.
You know your site is secure by the https:// before your domain name
This is important for a number of reasons:
- It keeps your site secure at all times
- Peace of mind for your visitors.
- It helps with SEO
- If you didn’t have SSL certificate your site may not load on some browsers
You want your website name (called your website domain) to be either:
- Your actual business name, or as close as your can get it. eg if your business is called Nitro Plumbing – you would try and use www.nitroplumbing.co.nz (or .com).
- Describe your business service. So if you are a builder in Invercargill you could use www.invercargillbuilder.co.nz (or.com) * as of May 2020 – this domain is currently available. This option works better for SEO purposes as people searching for a tradesperson would often do a google search for service + their location – eg search for builder in Invercargill.
- We recommend only using .co.nz .com .nz domains. There are a lot more to choose from but these are the standard options (and cheapest) in New Zealand
We have payment options – please see https://tradiesites.co.nz/terms-of-service/ for full details.
Our websites are not e-commerce sites. We build sites designed for tradies. With features that most tradies will utilise. So your new site will not have facilities to sell online products. The basic layout of our pages are:
- Home page
- Services / Gallery
By doing it like this we are able to keep the price as low as possible.